Help!

Discuss Synfig related news
ghosthand

Re: Help!

Postby ghosthand » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:10 pm

It's good that we have the presence on the major sites.

You can't create Pages on Diaspora yet. The only way to get Synfig on there is to sign up with a separate account. I'm pretty active there and I have a diaspora invite left. I can create a synfig account and keep it updated.

-Chris

Advertisement

pixelgeek
Site Admin

Postby pixelgeek » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 pm

We can wait until they sort out pages. I don't suppose everyone's going to run to cybersquat on Synfig on Diaspora....

We can use #synfig tags in the meantime.

jcome

Postby jcome » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:45 am

Hi, Sorry I would to raise up this thread again.

Could we make a more clear/detailed procedure about Synfig Development? With a well-defined steps, we as contributors can get actual ideas where we can contribute quicker:)

For example, If genete didn't mentioned, I never know the PO head issues caused by transifex, and never know it takes time to correct.

We can open a wiki page for this.

time flies...

Genete
Site Admin

Postby Genete » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:53 am

Synfig needs your help!
Developers, packagers, bug testers, translators, artists, web developers, wiki writers... you can contribute! :D

Eric1223

Postby Eric1223 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:06 pm

I will try to help improve the wiki. How exactly do I add info onto it?

Genete
Site Admin

Postby Genete » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:00 am

How exactly do I add info onto it?

Please read the Writer Documentation on the wiki first. Second create one wiki account and read the Editing Help on the bottom of one page's edition.
Please keep same style and rules on the pages.
If doubt, ask.
-G
Synfig needs your help!
Developers, packagers, bug testers, translators, artists, web developers, wiki writers... you can contribute! :D

zurba11

Postby zurba11 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi Genete, i can handle wiki or whatever translations to Russian (some things i don`t understand in tutorials but i think community will help me) and represent Synfig in largest Russian social network Vkontakte.ru, so tell me what from that humble abilities you need 8)

Genete
Site Admin

Postby Genete » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:33 am

zurba11 wrote:Hi Genete, i can handle wiki or whatever translations to Russian (some things i don`t understand in tutorials but i think community will help me) and represent Synfig in largest Russian social network Vkontakte.ru, so tell me what from that humble abilities you need 8)

Hi zurba11!
You can start by reviewing and completing the russian wiki pages translations from the Manual start to the rest.
Also, in a near future, the translation tool we are using for Synfig (Transifex) will have a new translation calling, so you can clean up and complete the translations there.

And of course, doing animations isa way to help too ;)
Thanks!
-G
Synfig needs your help!

zurba11

Postby zurba11 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:38 am

Ok , i already start to translate wiki manual so i can study Synfig and translate at the same time, i will try also to expand Russian community of Synfig fans, and will made Official page (or not official if you mind) in Russian, it will be like tweeter, cause i think our people don`t use Tweeter at all 8)

Genete
Site Admin

Postby Genete » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:50 pm

I think that there are some russian groups for Synfig already. Please check out this website and contact to his administrator (Zelgadis). He is one of the administrators of the Synfig Project.

http://morevnaproject.org/

-G
Synfig needs your help!

zurba11

Postby zurba11 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Yes it is already are :D But it`s haven`t promotion at all. So i think i will try to attract so many followers as i can (maybe it will be hard to do :| ) and if it will be successful i link my "News Page" with the Group of Zegladis if he don`t forget were it is :lol: . And if i can`t to do that so we just forget about it 8)

KonstantinDmitriev
Site Admin

Postby KonstantinDmitriev » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:27 am

Hmm.. looks like I do really forgot. Where it is? ^__^

zurba11

Postby zurba11 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:12 am

Zelgadis wrote:Hmm.. looks like I do really forgot. Where it is? ^__^

Join here http://vk.com/synfig_studio, it will be page for news, i`ll give you admin status.

openkultur

Postby openkultur » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:58 am

hi, i have a Idea to help Synfig but i don´t found a thread for ProjectIdeas. where can post my idea. it is a litel bit crasy but i think it is a Diskussion possible.

it is a animationsprojekt but i do not know whether it is realistic or if it is not already what is comparable.

rylleman
Site Admin

Postby rylleman » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:45 pm

openkultur wrote:hi, i have a Idea to help Synfig but i don´t found a thread for ProjectIdeas. where can post my idea. it is a litel bit crasy but i think it is a Diskussion possible.

it is a animationsprojekt but i do not know whether it is realistic or if it is not already what is comparable.

If it's a suggestion for a movie project using Synfig I would suggest you post in "Synfig general discussion". If it involves Synfig on a deeper level perhaps the development section is better.

Return to “Synfig news discussion”