Svarov wrote:Good to know you had a backup. If something like this happens again you can try to fix it manually with the following instructions:
1. SIFZ format is just a zipped XML file, so rename the file to .zip.
2. Extract it.
3. You'll see a file without extension, open it with any XML editor.
4. Find a problem line (Synfig will tell you the line number).
5. Fix the problem. Usually, it isn't hard, because XML is pretty human-readable so look for some trash in values, extremely big/low parameters, messed tags, etc.
6. Save file and rename it to .sif.
7. Open with Synfig and if everything is OK save it back as .sifz.