As I see, I was incomplete with my instructions. As usual. Forgive me.
Dont' worry. I've enjoyed doing it a lot!
I want a continuous, almost uniform motion in this scene from start to end. Like slow-mo. Like we slowly flying towards the Morevna, and she turns to us at the same time.
I've reviewed the waypoints of your original image keyframes and they looked like if there where a still in the keyframe 1 to keyframe 2. Also the hill in the transition from the duplicated waypoint of keyframe 1 to keyframe 2 looks to me very quick, so I understood that it was a quick turn.
ALSO, it is easier to me (less work) to do a quick head turn from KF1 to KF2 because my laziness
"Like slow motion". It is hard to do. Do it in slow motion without knowing how much time would it takes really in original motion speed is very diffciult. Slow motion shows lots of details to the public and every mistake is noticed. Also timing (as I mentioned) is difficult to achieve.
Basing on 4 keyframes I try to describe them:
1. Morevna notices with the border-sight what something happened behind her.
2. She is starting to turn. It's ok, what she looks candy at the middle of the fight, she sure what she has powers to blow all that soldiers away. It looks like a game for her.
3. She see enemy near. She looks angry, ready to hit.
4. It's too late! Enemy is too close! And most importantly - she see Ivan on the ground! That's the real fearest point. Because something happen what she's not expected. She is unable to dodge, hit enemy and protect Ivan at the same time!
I don't want to change your mind on this scene but consider this new scene description:
1. Morevna notices with the border-sight that there are soldiers behind her. Slow motion.
2. Initiate quick turn. This is a intermediate keyframe (breakdown one) anticipating the number 3. Crouching and closing eyes, maybe.
3. She does a quick turn- sword - movement to ride the soldiers (and she defeated them). She shows an aggresive face (in the current shot it is a surprise one)
4. When she realize that Ivan is at the ground with the soldier's foot over him she gets very sad.
I think we don't need eye blink in this scene.
Ok, Easy to solve.
Of course you're de Director
needs your help!
Developers, packagers, bug testers, translators, artists, web developers, wiki writers... you can