Something like this?
rectangle-circle.sifz [3.3 KiB]
Downloaded 33 times
How I did it:
1) With the Circle Tool select create Outline. Select the number of points to be 4 and angle to be zero.
2) Make one circle at the desired size. Increase the width to the final value (60 pixels or whatever)
3) Make the outline end and start tips to be not rounded.
4) Near the bottom vertex, right click the bline and select 'Insert Item Smart'.
5) Right click the circle bline and select 'Unloop'. It will open the bline between the new inserted and the bottom vertex. If that doesn't happen then right click and Rotate Order until that happen. Adjust the vertexes to make them coincide in position and tangent at the bottom.
6) Add one keyframe and animation start and other at animation end.
7) Change to animation mode and be sure lock future keyframes is on.
8) At start keyframe, un bend the bline and convert it to a rectangle. Use the grid and snap to grid.
9) Add as many intermediate waypoints as you want to make bending animation smooth.
I hope it helped.
needs your help!
Developers, packagers, bug testers, translators, artists, web developers, wiki writers... you can