Hi, and thank you for helping me.
To make layers appear and disappear, I know that I can play with the 'amount' and 'alpha' parameters, but I was not satisfied when I tried to make a layer appear gradually, then stay on the screen for some time, then disappear gradually.
Let's say that :
- I want to start showing a layer at 1s (at this time, amount = 0 or alpha = 0)
- at 2s, the layer is fully shown (amount = 1 or alpha = 100)
- at 6s, the layer starts vanishing (amount is still 1 / alpha is still 100)
- at 7s, the layer has totally disappeared (amount = 0 or alpha = 0)
If I do so by creating keyframes and setting alpha or amount parameters to the proper values, the result is disappointing :
- the layer starts appearing at 1s (that's OK)
- at 2s, it is fully shown (that's OK too)
- but between 2s and 6s, the amount or alpha parameters go beyond the desired value (amount over 1 or alpha over 100), so that the layer seems very dark
- it then vanishes correctly between 6s and 7s
I guess this is a side effect of tweening.
How can I make a layer appear and then stay "at 100 %" (displayed normally, with amount at 1 and alpha at 100) for a moment ?