The new Release of Synfig is getting closer so there are some news:
1) The list of changes is this:
- Fix crash when inserting an item on a generic empty dynamic list.
- Fix broken ffmpeg target that doesn't work for some non dot decimal points numeric locale settings.
- Fix several bugs and crashes related to dashed outlines
- Fix bug: http://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/23017929
- Fix bug http://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/23212095. If two rotations of 90 and -90 are consecutive the program crashes.
- Fix bug http://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/23342471.
- Fix several bugs in the Groups Panel
- Fix bug 3472549. When editing the parameter don't parse the keyboard shortcuts.
- Allow Loop and Unloop actions when value description is a Tangent of a BLine Point.
- Allow merge and split tangents when using a tangent as value node.
- Allow split/merge tangents loop/unloop bline and delete vertex every where possible in the BLine Tool.
- Include any of the sub parameters of the Composite Value Node to the candidates of remove multiple items smart.
- Allow remove item smart when a child of a composite value node is selected and the composite is child of a dynamic list.
- New interpolation type "Clamped"
- Redesign of the preview window updating the slider widget, adding new start/stop button and a new toggle loop button. Close button for Gnome 3 users is also included.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/synfig/ ... -binaries/
3) We need help on translation at Transifex:
Enjoy and please feed back!