I've released a minor change to the latest version.
This time I've added a new parameter to the Advanced Outline ('Fast') to allow users to render the outline using the old width interpolation algorithm. This may cause some render artifacts in certain circumstances and the shape of the width is not uniform with the curve length. On the other hand, since the calculations to do that precise render are big and in some cases (very large outlines with many vertexes) can overwhelm Synfig Studio, checking this parameter to be 'on' will render significantly faster.
So I decided to make a quick fix for this problem and release this new version.
Linux binaries are available at the usual place.http://sourceforge.net/projects/synfig/files/binaries/
There is needed help to complete the full release and spreading the word.
- Create/publish Press Release at website.
- Spread the world.
- Synfig devl mailing list
- Synfig user mailing lint
- Sourceforge site page update & news
- IRC topic
- Update Wikipedia
- Update Facebook/synfig
- Update the download page with the correct links.
- Update the front page with the new version.
- Build binaries packages for Windows and Mac
- Update the wiki with the new features and review the wiki with missing/uncomplete pages.
- Start a new development cycle...
needs your help!
Developers, packagers, bug testers, translators, artists, web developers, wiki writers... you can