After some months of work, finally it is ready the first candidate release for 0.63.01. Initially there is only the linux binaries.
Please checkout your preferred version and feed back about any bug or missing functionality for the new additions we have included:
- Some build scripts improvements: zelgadis
- Canvas Window icons redesign and layout: jcome
- Guides undo capability, zoom level dependent and bux fixing: nikitakit
- Advanced Outline Layer: better interpolation procedure, widthoints positions length based selectable, dashed outlines optional: genete
- BLine Link convert type now offers homogeneous option for length based positioning (allows constant speed traveling along the bline): genete
Also it is worth to feed back the new Inkscape plugging script to export from Inkscape to Synfig format made by nikitakit. Hopefully it will be included in the next Inkscape release. Details here.
Download Synfig Studio binaries here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/synfig/ ... -binaries/
Please choose 0.63.01.rc1 and your system binary (32 or 64 bits)
32 bits binaries (rpm and deb) has a bug when interpolated width point position is negative: Synfig Studio hangs. I hope we can fix it in the next candidate release. 64 bits binaries doesn't have that problem.
EDIT: Release Candidate #2 has been release. See below.