Synfig 0.63 release start is very close!

Discuss Synfig related news
jcome

Re: Synfig 0.63 release start is very close!

Postby jcome » Sun May 01, 2011 7:51 am

Genete wrote:In any case you can use Transifex to translate the po online or upload a new version of the string. But I reccomend to wait until I update the POT files at transifex once everything is merged and updated in the main git repository. From now we just are testing how does it works, and works very well! :)
I plan to release the first candidate during end of next week so that will be the announce of translation submissions.
-G

pls be informed that tx will not preserve the header of po file. that means the previous translators' info will be replaced by new commit.

http://trac.transifex.org/ticket/675
time flies...

Genete
Site Admin

Postby Genete » Sun May 01, 2011 11:09 am

Yes I knew that when downloading my own translated files (es.po). What I did is to merge the old header with the new one in order to just add the latest translator and update the translation dates.
Thanks for the reminder jcome.
-G
Synfig needs your help!
Developers, packagers, bug testers, translators, artists, web developers, wiki writers... you can contribute! :D

darkhog

Postby darkhog » Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Also Transifex have nice web-based translation UI, so you don't have to have installed POtranslate and other funny stuff.
There are no impossible things, there is only lack of skills.

Return to “Synfig news discussion”