tushantin wrote:Hah I'll give it a go since I already have a project to finish.
Zelgadis wrote:Remake 0.3 is released!
* Support for rendering Pencil files (*.pcl). You need modified version of Pencil provided by MorevnaProject to have this feature working.
* New rendering mode: “stereo”. We were sponsored by our friends from CifroCity company to develop this feature by their request. You can use this mode to create 3D stereoscopic rendering of your Blender scenes. Just create two cameras for left and right eye and name them as “Left” and “Right” respectively. When launched in this mode Remake will automatically render both views and stitch them into video file suitable for watching with your favourite 3D stereo player. See manual page for details.
* New rendering mode: “deps”. In this mode Remake will render dependent files only, but not the file itself. Very useful when you working with video sequence file (project.blend): “remake deps project.blend” will make sure that you have all footage rendering up to date and you don’t have to waste your time waiting when full sequence will be rendered.
* New “-c” option to select camera to render from in Blender files.
* Support for processing mp3 files (will output as wav).
* Compressed Synfig files (*.sifz) now supported as well.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests