As always one of my most appreciated feature in the recent website developments, thanks.
a few suggestions, just keep the ones you like and drop the others
- title page: add a synfig logo on title page
- table of contents: reduce drastically size of police, optionally get it in 2 columns, and make it clickable ([hyperlink] tag, if I remember correctly)
- reduce line width to less than 70 chars. recommended width is 'officially' ~66 for the eye gets lost if text is too wide. a classical way to do it is reduce font size and layout in 2 columns.
- reduce font size anyway.
- make page margins homogeneous (small at p.17, big at p.153)
- make size of pictures more homogeneous, consider on pages:
* too big (seems to be the default with current export): 15-17,20-27, 29-33, 44-58, 60, 63-68, 80-83, 90-100, 108-111, 113-124, 127-133, 136, 138-139, 141, 146-152, 156, 159-166, 169, 190
* too small: 11, 34, 62, 126, 168
* size ok: the icons, 142-145
- provide proper legend/titles for images (in very small size, sticking to each picture)... maybe a general guideline for documentation, even in the wiki?
- reduce size of code blocks (eg: p.35), they are generally meant for copy-paste... so small size is ok... light greyish background would look nice (eg p.182)
- make internal link (on wiki words) work in pdf, or drop them completely
- rotate render options table... or make these pages landscape: 153-155
- fix p176
- make hotkeys visual guide link work (p.198)
- layout keyboard shortcuts on (only) 2 consecutive pages, for an easy printing. (p.196-198)
- drop "of 200" from page numbering, it's no interesting info.
hope this helps... and whether you find time & means to make some of these work thanks in advance!